Grit Battle Aluminum Bars are made using advanced hydroforming manufacturing technology. Resulting in stronger aluminum bars without sacrificing strength. Hydroforming allows the aluminum to be shaped without excessive heating, keeping the structural integrity of the aluminum intact during the manufacturing process. It also allows the internal diameter of the aluminum to be shaped in different thicknesses throughout the tubing so that extra strength can be added in areas where it is needed.
This hydroforming process's final result not only gives the Grit Battle Bars an incredibly unique design but also creates a stronger, more durable aluminum bar. The Grit Battle Bars are only compatible with SCS compression, mini HIC, and IHC (with a slit cut in them). You will need an oversized clamp 34.9mm or full sized SCS clamp. These bars are available in 24" wide by 24" or 26.7" tall.
Grit Battle Aluminum Bar Specifications:
- ALUMINUM BARS: strong yet super lightweight
- SIZE: Oversized Outer 34.9mm, Standard Inner 34.8mm
- COMPATIBLE: with SCS, IHC, Mini HIC
- SIZE: 24" H x 24" W ; 26.7" H x 24" W
- MATERIAL: Heat Treated Aluminum
- UP SWEEP: 0 degrees, BACK SWEEP: 0 degrees
- Slit Installed: No