The Native Versa fork is a strong, lightweight, and versatile fork. Also, it is perfect for any scooter rider who likes to switch parts without being limited by compatibility. Crafted from a solid piece of 6061 aluminum and CNC machined perfectly, this fork is sleek and strong.
Whether you're looking for a standard M8 axle size or 12 STD, the Native Versa fork comes with 8mm and 12 standard axles. Also included is a range of spacers to fit nearly any wheel currently on the market.
The Versa fork is available in Black, Cove, Red / White, Raw, and Black SE. With its lightweight design and excellent compatibility, the Versa fork will take your ride to the next level.
Native Versa Fork Specifications:
- Weight: 10.58 oz
- Material: Aluminum
- Steer tube length: 5.90"
- Wheel size compatibility: Up to 125mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility: Up to 30mm
- 12 STD compatibility: Yes
- Compression Type: SCS
- Other Compressions: HIC
- Compression Bolt Type: M8
- Hardware included: Spacers for 24-30mm wheels, 12 STD Spacers, Compression bolt and Washer, M8 axle and 12 STD Axle
- Crown race integrated: Yes