Jon Reyes Sig Deck - Envy AOS v5 Deck
The guys at Envy teamed up with Jon Reys for the new AOS V5 Deck and it does not disappoint. Jon Reyes is possibly the most unique and technical riders in the sport. His street style comes from creativity and fun. He is know to ride in New York with innovative style that revolves around balance and tech. He is an OG Envy sponsored rider whose style and creativity is at the highest level. He preforms his unique riding style on his new signature AOS v5 deck. Jon Reyes signature deck helps utilize his balance and control. The image on the bottom of his AOS v5 Sig deck fits perfectly. It shows Jon doing a manual in-between two cars in the streets of New York City. (Do not try this at home.)
The AOS v5 Jon Reyes deck by Envy is best for riders looking for a very responsive deck. This AOS v5 sig deck has a smaller form which gives it a lot of maneuverability. Also, it helps riders to learn tricks easier and master tricks they already know. This deck comes in two sizes. We recommend the larger version of this deck (4.75x20.5) if you wear a bigger shoe size or grind more. In conclusion, the new Jon Reyes Envy AOS v5 deck is perfect for the balance and tech style of riding.
- Weight - 3.5 lbs ; 4.3 lbs
- Material - Aluminum
- Sizes - 4.75" x20.5" ; 4.9" x 20"
- Headtube Angle - 84
- Axle size Compatibility - 8mm
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility - 100mm, 110mm, 115mm, 120mm, 125mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility - 24mm (Can run 30mm, with separate Envy 30mm Spacers
- Peg Compatibility - YES (Back needs peg spacers and longer axle)
- Headtube cut-out - YES
- Griptape included - NO
- Hardware/Brake included - YES, 1 bolt, top mounted brake
Shipping: 1-5 Business Days
Awesome design , fast shipping, A++