Envy Prodigy S8 Street Edition Pro Scooter
This range is suited to the intermediate to advanced rider ready to progress their riding within the street scene.
The street edition includes all the great upgrades to the standard edition with some street specific components. The Prodigy Aluminium deck longer and wider and includes Nylon Boxed Ends. Taller Envy Thermal T-bars top the scooter wrapped in a Two Bolt standard clamp and TPR Hand Grips. The wheels are 120mm x 24mm GAP core wheels with ABEC 9 bearings. Finally, the forks are compatible with just about all pro scooters wheels.
Envy Prodigy Series 8 Street Edition Features:
- The Prodigy Series 8 Street edition is available in Grey/Teal & Black/Gold colourways
6 Series Alu Prodigy deck | angle 82.5° |width 125mm/4.9" | length 510mm/20.25" |Nylon Bolt on brake system and Boxed Ends
- 6 Series Alu Forged Prodigy IHC fork- Compatible up to 125 x 30mm wheels.
- 4130 Cro-mo Thermal bars 650mm/25.6" high x 580mm/22.8" wide
- TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- 2 bolt Prodigy Clamp- 6mm bolts
- Fully sealed integrated headset
- 120 mm x 24mm GAP wheels 86A PU- ABEC 9 bearings
- Weight 3.95kgs/ 8.7 pounds
- Total Height: 900mm/34.6”
- Foot Space: 350mm/13.4”
Fantastic scooter it's like it was handcrafted by Angel's and handed down from God it's the equivalent of getting a large fry and finding a chicken nugget truly phenomenal work
Haha this is awesome! Thanks for choosing Alpha
Really strong scooter! With tall bars for the price.
I got this scooter for my teenage son and he loves it! When I tried it ooout I coould tell the quality too!
These guys go completely above and beyond to satisfy their customer absolutely the best experience we’ve ever had! Their workmanship communication and the level of attention to details cannot compare to any other service we’ve experienced dealing with custom skate shops! My Grandson who is an Extreme skater loved this custom scooter! Thank you for all for your help.I am beyond satisfied!
Bought this for my son and he absolutely loves the look and feel of it and how smoothly it rides!