Envy Prodigy S8 Street Edition Pro Scooter
This range is suited to the intermediate to advanced rider ready to progress their riding within the street scene.
The street edition includes all the great upgrades to the standard edition with some street specific components. The Prodigy Aluminium deck longer and wider and includes Nylon Boxed Ends. Taller Envy Thermal T-bars top the scooter wrapped in a Two Bolt standard clamp and TPR Hand Grips. The wheels are 120mm x 24mm GAP core wheels with ABEC 9 bearings. Finally, the forks are compatible with just about all pro scooters wheels.
Envy Prodigy Series 8 Street Edition Features:
- The Prodigy Series 8 Street edition is available in Grey/Teal & Black/Gold colourways
6 Series Alu Prodigy deck | angle 82.5° |width 125mm/4.9" | length 510mm/20.25" |Nylon Bolt on brake system and Boxed Ends
- 6 Series Alu Forged Prodigy IHC fork- Compatible up to 125 x 30mm wheels.
- 4130 Cro-mo Thermal bars 650mm/25.6" high x 580mm/22.8" wide
- TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- 2 bolt Prodigy Clamp- 6mm bolts
- Fully sealed integrated headset
- 120 mm x 24mm GAP wheels 86A PU- ABEC 9 bearings
- Weight 3.95kgs/ 8.7 pounds
- Total Height: 900mm/34.6”
- Foot Space: 350mm/13.4”
This is the 2nd Prodigy scooter I've bought and I love it!
Delivery was as expected. Product is the quality expected.
Heavy duty very sturdy scooter. Got this for my 12-year-old son’s birthday and he loves it! Height is adjustable,easy enough for him to do it himself. He is definitely not taking it easy with this one and I can tell with the quality of the scooter I don’t need to worry.?
Fantastic scooter it's like it was handcrafted by Angel's and handed down from God it's the equivalent of getting a large fry and finding a chicken nugget truly phenomenal work
Haha this is awesome! Thanks for choosing Alpha
Really strong scooter! With tall bars for the price.