The Native Stem Complete is the perfect solution for up-and-coming street scooter riders. Firstly, it is the most purpose-built and feature-rich beginner street complete scooter that the industry has ever seen.
Additionally, through intensive testing in the streets, a totally new range has been developed. In fact, the Native Stem has been developed with the needs of street riders in mind - ones that will be integral to the future of Native and Scootering.
This reliable scooter rolls on lightweight 7-spoke core wheels with high rebound urethane, as well as a flat bottom deck that makes grinding easy. Also, the Native Stem Complete comes in sizes small, medium, and large. This means there is a size for everyone. Plus, there are also classic T-shape bars with Native Emblem grips pre-installed.
In conclusion, for an epic street riding experience and effortless tricks, the Native Stem is the ultimate choice! So, get on board and experience the future of street scooter riding.
Native Stem Pro Scooter Specifications:
- Weight: 9.0 lbs
- Total Height: Small: 30.7" ; Medium: 34.5 ; Large: 36.5"
- Bar Width: Small: 20.5" ; Medium and Large: 22"
- Bar Height: Small and Medium: 23"; Large: 25"
- Bar Material: Steel
- Outer Bar Diameter: Standard
- Inner Bar Diameter: Standard
- Clamp Style/model: Native Stem SCS Clamp
- Compression: SCS
- Deck Width: Small: 4.75" Medium and Large: 5.25"
- Deck Length: Small: 19.5" Medium: 20.5" Large: 22"
- Wheel Size: Small:110mm Medium and Large: 115mm
- Wheel Width: 24mm
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility: Up to 115mm
- Level of assembly: EASY
- Tools/Hardware included: YES
- Suggested "Skill" level: Beginner (who is looking for a street-style scooter) - Intermediate
Stem Street Complete Key Features:
-Reinforced Nylon Fender
-Famous Native Flat Bottom Deck
-Reinforced Nylon Boxed Ends
-Heavy Duty Welded Blunt Plate
For over 18 months, the Native stem range has been in the works. The goal, providing street riders with the essential tools to dominate their city! When it comes to equipping the next generation of street riders Native doesn’t mess around.
I have not received it yet
I order the native stem complete, it was good quality but the deck and bars were too small for me, so I returned the scooter on April 14
Totally worth the left kidney I had to sell to get it. Would buy again
My son and I were looking to upgrade his scooter from a Razor since he kept complaining that is sounded like “crashing glass” . The guy at Alpha recommended this in medium saying it tight longer than other because of the clamp. Great customer service because…problem solved is an understatement.
Great product and experience, we will be back. Thank you.