Native Advent Refined Deck
As the name suggests, Native has taken their extremely popular Advent deck back into the lab and produced an even better version of it. The Refined Advent comes much lighter than the previous version, which makes the deck feel more responsive and easier to maneuver. It also comes with a larger blunt and crook grind space, as well as mellow channel in the middle rather than a completely flat bottom. This is preferable because a completely flat bottom has more surface area, so there is more friction with grinds where the deck is perpendicular with the ledge or rail. Although not everything on the Refined Advent is new. The Refined Advent is one of the most accommodating decks on the market just like the previous Advent. It is able to fit 12 STD, 30mm, 28mm, 26mm, and 24mm wide wheels.
Who is the Refined Advent for? The deck comes in many different sizes, allowing the deck to be ridden by every style of riding, or size of rider. So we wouldn't pin the deck into the park or street category, this is a deck that will handle it all. Just keep in mind that the larger size you get, the harder it will be to do park style tricks! If you need help finding the best size for you, be sure to reach out.
- Weight: 5.5" x 22": 3.86 lbs, 5.5" x 21": 3.71 lbs ; 5.75" x 22": 3 lbs 15.14 oz, 5.75" x 23": 4 lbs .37 oz ; 6" x 22": 3 lbs 15.67 oz, 6" x 23": 4 lbs 1.93 oz
- Width: 5.5" ; 5.75" ; 6" : 6.25"
- Axle Size Compatibility: M8
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility: Up to 125mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility: Up to 30mm, and 12 STD
- Peg Compatibility: Front: yes, Back: no
- 12 STD Compatibility: Yes
- Grip Tape Included: No
- Hardware/Brake Included: Axle, dropout reinforcements (pegs), and spacers are included
I would recommend the Native advent to everyone if I could. It is very balanced and great for 50-50’s I am very happy with my purchase and I will be back for more