187 Junior Pad Six-Pack is the ultimate in protection for aspiring shredders. Used by Pro riders such as Raymond Warner and many more, these pads provide superior protection during a session, enabling riders to confidently push their limits and progress faster. Crafted with the same quality and design as the Pro Series, 187 Killer Pads provide the fit, comfort and durability that experienced riders demand. Get the best protection and join the pros with 187 Junior Pads.
187 Junior Pad Six-Pack Features:
- - Contoured form-fitting design cradles knee
- - Superior foam absorbs hard impacts
- - Streamline shape and design increases mobility
- - Seamless interior finish for ultimate comfort
- - Ballistic nylon with industrial weight stitching for durability
- - Size specific caps create close contact with pad to minimize bulk
One Size fits most children ages 4-8 years old, weighing 40-60 pounds.
Knee: 9 - 11in
Elbow: 6 - 8in
Wrist: 6 - 7in
PRO TIP: If your measurements are in-between the sizes shown or you’re simply in doubt, we strongly recommend sizing up to the larger size. We have found over the years that customers do better when they choose the larger size.