Nine years have passed since Ethic sought to have the lightest fork possible with their release of the original Merrow Fork. Their goal has stayed the same since, and the title of the lightest fork has finally returned to Ethic, thanks to the Merrow V3. It's machined entirely from aluminum 7075 and its beautiful curves and shapes were implemented to keep the fork ultra-light and very strong. The Merrow V3 can now run 120mm wheels but remains only compatible with 8 STD and 24mm wide wheels. A new Torx 40 axle has been added and only requires one tool to tighten. Ethic includes a Torx 40 wrench to make things even more convenient.
This is the IHC version of the Merrow V3. It includes an IHC compression kit.
Ethic Merrow V3 Fork -IHC Specifications:
- Weight: 7.8 oz
- Material: Aluminum 7075-T6
- Build process: CNC
- Wheel size compatibility: Up to 120mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility: 24mm
- 12 STD compatibility: No
- Compression Type: IHC
- Other Compressions: N/A
- Compression Bolt Type: Proprietary
- Hardware included: Torx 40 wrench, axle, and compression bolt is included
- Crown race integrated: Yes