The North Derek Marr Signature Deck is a 5.6" wide, masterpiece featuring a custom graphic designed by Daniel Rey. It has a totally flat bottom for smooth, catch-free grinding on any ledge, plus rounded dropouts for more balance when doing 5-0's. Also, don't forget the spacers for both 24 and 30mm wide wheels!
Derek Marr, an incredible rider from San Diego, CA, has created a mind-bending trick selection. His signature scooter deck is an embodiment of his quality person and rider. He has partnered with Daniel Ray to create an artwork that represents nature, with a replication of Yosemite Valley in the foreground.
Finally, Derek shared his enthusiasm for this project, "I'm thrilled to be dropping my 'first' signature deck! When North contacted me about working on a deck, I knew I wanted to hit up Daniel Ray and I was stoked that he was down to work with me. Big shoutout to him for the help in making this possible for me, without him I would have been totally lost."
North Derek Marr Signature Deck Specifications:
- Length: 21.5" and 22.5"
- Width: 5.6"
- Material: 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Headtube Manufacturing Process: 3D Forged
- Headtube Angle: 83.5
- Axle Size Compatibility: M8
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility: Up to 125mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility: 24mm or 30mm
- Peg Compatibility: Front: yes, Back: no
- 12 STD Compatibility: No
- Grip Tape Included: No
- Hardware/Brake Included: Brake, axle, 24mm, and 30mm spacers are included