We are stoked to introduce the Lucky Cody Flom V2 Signature Pro Scooter! First off, Cody designed it with his signature blue color. Then, he added a sweet blue-camo design. Next, he updated the sizing and headtube cut out to improve strength and reduce weight. As a result, this complete weighs just over 7 lbs! So, it is perfect for any park session or your next ISA World Championship!
Additionally, This signature pro scooter features a 4.8" by 20.5" deck with an 82.5-degree headtube angle and no boxed ends - making this truly a park deck. It's also equipped with oversized outer diameter Y-Bars that are 24" tall by 23" wide, perfect for intermediate to pro riders. The IHC compression system ties bars and forks together, providing strong lightweight compression.
Finally, the Lucky Cody Flom V2 rolls on 110mm x 24mm wheels - the most popular size among riders. Get ready to shred with Cody Flom's v2 sig Complete from Lucky!
Lucky Cody Flom V2 Signature Pro Scooter Specifications:
- Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz
- Length: 20.5"
- Width: 4.8"
- Material: Extruded 6061 Aluminum T6
- Headtube Manufacturing Process: Forged/CNC
- Headtube Angle: 82.5º
- Axle Size Compatibility: 8mm
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility: Up to 110mm w/stock Steely Brake
- Wheel Width Compatibility: Up to 26mm
- Peg Compatibility: Front: Yes, Back: Spacers needed
- 12 STD Compatibility: N
- Grip Tape Included: Yes
- Hardware/Brake Included: Lucky Steely Brake, Axle, and Spacers included