The Lucky double Standard clamp was created for use with standard outer diameter bars, as the name suggests. It is a lightweight and creatively designed clamp with a large cutout on the side to reduce weight. Lucky starts with the best 6000 series aluminum on the market. Then he uses their CNC milling machine to produce a clamp that meets the highest standards.
If lightweight is your game and you have standard IHC bars with a slit, the Lucky standard double clamp is the clamp for you. The Lucky clamp is a double clamp. Double clamps are super lightweight and the choice of most pro scooter riders, whether they ride street or park.
Double clamps only have 2 bolts to compress your bars around your forks. The Lucky double clamp was designed to work with standard outer diameter bars with a slit. It cannot be modified to work with oversized bars.
The Lucky scooter clamp includes standard M6 bolts, which provide adequate clamping power but can strip if overtightened. It is a good practice with any compression bolt to tighten each bolt 1/2 turn at a time, one bolt at a time until all bolts are completely tight.
The Lucky Standard Clamp works with the following types of compression: IHC, ICS, and ICS10. If you are looking for a very lightweight scooter clamp, the Lucky Standard 2 bolt clamp might be perfect!
Lucky Standard Double Clamp Specifications
- Double clamps are very lightweight and are the choice of most pro scooter riders who ride IHC or HIC compression. May require more frequent tightening than a triple or quad clamp.
- Compatible with STANDARD bars ONLY
- Purchase a double clamp shim separately to use with standard bars
- made of 6061 series aluminum
- CNC machined to reduce weight
- Available colors: BLACK, BLUE, NEOCHROME, POLISHED, TEAL