The Proto Space 3 Deck features all-new geometry for smoother grinds and more customization with the UBS shifted back 1/2". Perfect for younger or newer riders, this deck is built in smaller sizes for easier maneuvering. If you're looking for more foot and grind space, we suggest checking out the Proto Saturn or Eclipse deck.
Andrew Broussard developed the TDI (Tunglok Deck Integration) system to address the issues caused by welded decks. By using a two-piece deck, the neck of the scooter can be kept, along with the hardware, while the deck plate can be replaced when worn out. This helps to make the product more cost-effective, as replacing the entire deck is no longer necessary. Furthermore, Andrew designed the TDI system with interchangeable parts, allowing for endless customization. Now, you can keep the neck, hardware and deck plate without having to waste perfectly good headtubes and hardware.
To assemble a full scooter deck, you will need a neck, deck, deck end kit, and brake (any brake with a vertical brake bolt pattern will fit the deck).
PROTO Space 3 Deck - 5" Wide Specifications:
- Weight: 18": 3.95 lbs
19": 4.10 lbs
20": 4.25 lbs
21": 4.35 lbs
- Length: 18", 19", 20", 21"
- Width: 5"
- Foot Space: 18": 11"
- Material: Aluminum T6061
- Headtube Angle: 84
- Axle Size Compatibility: M8
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility: Up to 125mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility: 24mm
- Peg Compatibility: Front: yes, Back: yes..technically no (the deck uses pegs as its dropouts, but it will only fit Proto Deck ends)
- 12 STD Compatibility: No
- Grip Tape Included: No
- Hardware/Brake Included: No hardware, no brake included. Brakes with a linear pattern are compatible with Proto's UBS system.