Crafted from aircraft grade aluminum and fitted for most industry oversized handlebars, the Lithium double clamp is a subtle yet massive addition to the Root Industries clamp lineup, becoming the first brother clamp to the AIR double clamp.
Durable, sleek, and functional, this high-quality clamp will keep your compression tight and your bars straight while maintaining Root Industries ultra-light standard. The Lithium clamp does not come with a shim, so it only works with oversized bars. If you are running standard bars, you must purchase a shim separately.
The Root Industries clamp is a double clamp. Double clamps are super lightweight and the choice of most pro scooter riders, whether they ride street or park. Double clamps only have 2 bolts to compress your bars around your forks, so while they are effective, a triple or quad clamp will provide more clamping power and reduce the frequency with which you will have to tighten your clamp bolts.
The Root Industries scooter clamp includes standard M6 bolts, which provide adequate clamping power. The Root Industries Lithium Clamp works with the following types of compression: IHC, ICS, and ICS10. If you are looking for a lightweight scooter clamp, the Root Industries Lithium 2 bolt clamp just might be the perfect clamp for you!
Root Industries Lithium Double Clamp Specifications:
- Double clamps are very light weight and are the choice of most pro scooter riders who rider IHC or HIC compression.
- compatible with OVERSIZED bars STANDARD with the purchase of a 1 3/8"shim
- Purchase a double clamp shim separately to use with standard bars
- made of 6061 series aluminum
- CNC machined to reduce weight
- Height 1.5"
- Available colors: BLACK, POLISHED, WHITE
I like it. It reminds me of the tilt double clamp, but lighter.