Introducing the Tilt Method Deck - the most innovative and experimental scooter deck from Tilt's Stage III collection. With its unique convex bottom, the Method is designed to mimic a well-worn deck and provide smooth grinds with effortless ease. The convex is tangential and flush to the dropouts, offering a flat center and smooth, curved sides. The cutout begins near the headtube welds and continues all the way through to the wheel slot, giving the deck more flex and pop for more satisfying tricks. Experience the best of Tilt's innovation with the Method deck!
Tilt Method Deck Specifications:
- Weight: 3.94 lbs
- Length: 22.2"
- Width: 6.2"
- Foot Space: 15.6"
- Axle Size Compatibility: M8 only
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility: Up to 120mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility: 24mm (with included spacers), and 30mm (without spacers)
- Peg Compatibility: Front: yes, Back: no
- 12 STD Compatibility: No
- Grip Tape Included: No
- Hardware/Brake Included: Fender, 24mm spacers, and an axle is included